Join Our Team
Ancilla Ventures looks for people who are self-driven, detail-oriented, and work well in a collaborative environment. Candidates who are willing to both apply core strengths and learn new skills are highly sought after.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include the name of the position in the subject line.
We are proud to have been voted by our employees as a winner in the Micro category for the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work! Continuous energy from our team is placed in improving our company culture and employee’s growth. Venture off to the team’s page to meet the Ancilla’s people that make our company the best place to work!
- Assist in gathering requirements, developing project plans, and other project activities
- Support on client communications and ensure timely follow-up
- Assist with end user training and product launches
- Execute user testing to ensure all project requirements are met
Looking for someone with:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle change, shifting priorities, and solve problems